Mel Rapton Honda's Coronavirus Update
At Mel Rapton Honda the health of our customers and employees is paramount. We have, and will continue to do many things to prevent the spread of disease and infection:
- We have full-time staff that cleans normally-contacted surfaces such as counters, doors, desks and walls during the workday.
- Employ a crew that cleans and disinfects bathrooms and offices as well as common areas each night.
- Supply employees with protective gloves and masks as needed.
- Use seat covers and floor mats for cars in our service department.
- Isolate any employees with flu-like symptoms and require medical clearance prior to returning.
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak we have added the following precautions to our normal course of business:
- We will offer to wipe down the contact surfaces (steering wheel, armrests, etc.) of your vehicle after a service visit. Alternatively, you can wipe it down with our products if you desire.
- We can perform portions of the sales process in more open areas or outside if desired. DMV laws prevent us from coming to your home with all needed documents.
- We are maximizing the number of sales processes you can do online or over the phone.
- Provided additional hand sanitizer at many points in the dealership.
We will monitor this quickly evolving situation and do all we can to protect our customers and employees. While no one can say with any degree of certainty what will happen next, we are well prepared and working hard to assure the health and safety of our community.